Sunday, February 15, 2009

Melted Hearts

In celebration of Cupids Day this year we booked a table at a great fondue joint on the plaza called The Melting Pot. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this meal. I've managed to live 31 years without fondue, and figured I could skip it the rest of my life without regret. To add to my mood I was informed by my sister (who recommended the restaurant no less) that I would need to wear slacks. :( From my stand point the evening was looking dismal. Not to say I wasn't looking forward to a nice meal with my wife....it just wasn't this meal. Or so I thought. Meet the worlds newest fondue fans.



We had a wonderful secluded booth, an unbelievably talented server, and food you can't put a price on. We now have a love for all things melted and dipped! This meal took two hours but we throughly enjoyed every minute.

Note to sister: The only people wearing slacks were the waiters! They offered me a job app when I walked in the door.....I forgive you.

No comments: