Wednesday, June 30, 2010
To mark the occasion I thought I'd give you my top 10 list of things learned in ten years. Enjoy.
1. It's give and take. (and hope they take what you're giving)
2. Experts say kids and money are hell on relationships. I say relationship experts are hell on money.
3. Don't say you're sorry....show you're sorry.
4. My wife may always be right, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
5. When your wife says she's going into labor you shouldn't question the fact. (who knew?)
6. Two things you don't run out of: Diapers and Toilet paper. In that order.
7. I think my wife will lap the block several times to make sure her truck is on empty before I get in it. I'm pretty sure she hasn't pumped gas since college.
8. Having an off switch on my ears is handy. (I actually tried that once during a disagreement...not so good.)
9. When you're newly married your smoke alarm may indeed double as a cooking timer.
10. Marriage is work. Hard work. But the benefits are unbeatable.
To my dear wife...I love you. Thanks for 10 wonderful years and two beautiful children. Now get in the kitchen and cook me some dinner! ;)
Monday, June 21, 2010
No, we didn't lose any children, a couple had to leave early.
Ace is a bit small for camping, so mom brought him by for a visit.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
The lil man got his very own cake to eat. He's just not too sure what all the fuss is about.
He's supposed to dig in with both hands and eat himself into a coma. Instead, he decided he didn't like icing on his hands. It was a hoot.
A beautiful wife on a beautiful beach. They seemed to be around every corner. The couple in the background had just gotten married. (not on the beach though...they just stopped the limo to snap a few pics.)
Overlooking East Honolulu prior to our hike up Diamond Head.
Bargain shoppers paradise. This is the flee market at the Aloha Stadium parking lot. It pretty much takes up the entire parking area and you can buy anything short of nuclear arms here. It's like a huge garage sale.
Okay. I took a ton of pictures. And with digital cameras, why not? If you'd like to see some more pictures you can click here to go to my flickr page.
My next post will be Dawson's 1st bday. (The party ended a few hours ago) Who would have thought the kid that eats everything wouldn't like the cake? Go figure. I had planned a post on a bike event I went to yesterday but was to busy trying to stay hydrated in the 95 degree sun to snap any pics. I'll hook you guys up at the next one.