Friday, December 12, 2008

Macy ain't happy.



To say Macy was a bit unhappy would be an understatement. I only wish I had a picture of her face when we told her that her sister was actually going to be a brother. She quickly regained composure and decided a boy wouldn't be too bad.

Due to an unexpected trip to the OB/GYN we found out earlier than expected what was cooking in the oven. While I honestly didn't have a preference....I must admit that daddy is happy.


We picked up our rocker
yesterday, and are planning to pick up a high chair tomorrow, so the shopping has begun.
Macy's other big bummer is that her play room is soon to be transformed into a nursery. The poor girl's got it rough. If I don't run out of time and energy, I'm going to try and carve out a spot for her in the basement in hopes she won't disown us.

Well....Crystal's next appt. is Dec. 29. The next scheduled photo session is in late January.



1 comment:

VJames said...

Macy will be an awesome big sister regardless and I can't wait to just sit back and watch it all unfold.