Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...Blah

Well, so much for a slide show. I've done a little looking (stress little here) and haven't found a good way to put one on here. But to keep my fan base happy I'm posting a link that will take you to the promised pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14560916@N05/sets/72157618500606036/show/





Everything else here is going well. Cris and I both have a 4 day weekend coming up and we're looking forward to that. No travel plans due to the fact that Dawson could arrive at any time. I told Macy we would do some backyard camping this weekend, which sounded good to her.

A dry warm week has finally arrived so I'm looking forward to some seat time on the Harley. No big road trips in the near future, but late June early July should find me and three others searching out an awesome rib shack in southeast Kansas.....so I'll be posting that adventure whenever it happens.

No comments: