Monday, May 18, 2009

Camp pics to come.

This past weekend was our 3rd annual Dad's Camp. I have a bunch of fun photo's to share, but I'm still working on getting a slide show on the blog. I will say it was cool, muddy, the fishing was slow, and we had a blast.

For the second straight year we camped at Watkins Mill State Park. This puts us close to home with a nice fishing lake, area for bike riding, and playground at our disposal. Due to a massive (and I do mean huge) rain Friday afternoon we had to postpone our arrival to Saturday morning but still managed to cram in some good fun. The story and pics are soon to come.

And if you have any info regarding loading a slide show feel free to comment. (Thanks Jamie for the Flickr info!)

1 comment:

jamie said...

Awesome. My first shout out! I love the pics and LOVE the idea of Dad Camp. Especially wondering what lovely peace and quiet the ladies get to enjoy with everyone out of the house.