Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh Nine

With the James/Anderson Christmas festivities taking place yesterday, our holiday season is officially over! I always look forward to Thanksgiving thru New Year. And I always look forward to when it's done. The weather did cheat us out of a Christmas in Topeka, but what can you do?

Crystal had her last check-up about a week ago and everything looks good. To my sisters dismay we're doing the nursery in camo. Yes I said camouflage. Okay, it sounds a bit weird, but I think we'll pull it off just fine. Besides, the kid will never remember anyway. We could decorate it in Star Trek and junior would be none the wiser.

I'm back to work on Tuesday...finally. Not that I haven't enjoyed my early semi-retirement, but I'm about to our grow all my clothes! I'll be working inside at a hotel in Crown Center so it should be steady regardless of weather.

Well, Happy New Year everybody. If you haven't voted on a baby name yet, scroll down and do so.

No comments: