Friday, November 28, 2008

PETA hates my family

Two turkeys down and one to go. Dinner at moms was amazing as always. If she had started a diner 30 years ago, I'd be living off an advance inheritance in the Virgin Islands right now. She can cook. After gorging ourselves mom elected to watch the kids while Mary, Dave, Crystal, and myself went to see the new 007 flick. I left the movie wishing I was a blood thirsty womanizer, so James Bond lives on.


This morning we did a 4a.m. wake up call to go do our part to support over spending in America. While we did score some awesome deals, it's probably a good thing I don't have a conceal and carry permit.....my trigger finger would have been very itchy.
We're off this afternoon to Blue Springs for the James-Anderson family dinner at Mary's. The rest of the weekend will be devoted to decorating for Christmas. yippee

No comments: