Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 is checking out

Crap. I've had a good run of pestering my inner circle of friends and family about their advanced years. And while I'm still younger than they, it doesn't seem to have the same effect now that my own years are at their current location. Maybe it'll pick up again as 40 roles around.


The tree is up and the stockings are hung. 50 little santa's have taken up residence around my home and now....snow is on the ground. It looks like a pretty good start to the Christmas season.



We had the pleasure of lighting the first advent candle at church this morning, which was great. Macy will be performing in the Christmas program as a member of the choir. This means we have about five symphony length songs to teach her in the next two weeks. Lucky for us she likes to sing.

No comments: