Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun with the Fam (winter edition)

Holy cold and snow! Here in my neck of the woods we're in the thick of winter. Which means I'm wishing I had a smaller driveway. (actually I wish I had a snow blower....but I'm afraid the shovel would suffer depression) I'm a soft spoken fan of cold and snow, and of course the kids love it too.
I'm still punching the clock six days a week, so my sister brought her family by last weekend for some R&R and my world famous hamburgers. Fun times!



The two Dave's. I call him Nubbins.

The secrets in the pan!


The girls enjoying some home cooked goodness.



My accountant. (she also doubles as my wife)

I'll say one thing for working long hours...it sure makes you enjoy your off time a bit more. Things are going good on all fronts here. We're enjoying some winter and looking forward to some spring. There are some fun plans on the horizon....including Vegas and a Jimmy Buffet concert....so stay tuned!
(I promise to clean the camera lens before taking anymore pictures)


2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Great, your giant sized burgers just made me totally starving. Have fun shoveling all that snow... and it's good you have a driveway because I remember in Boston how much awesome it was to shovel out a space...and then have another, ahem, g$@damn Boston driver steal the spot. Gotta love those New Englanders...we're a cutthroat bunch.

Phoenix said...

I couldn't find where to email you so I'll just say it here - thank you, a million times thank you, for your kindness. I know we won't always agree on how to go about fixing the things that frustrate us about this country - but being civil and kind to each other is a damn good start. Thank you so much for your honest and supportive comment, Dave. It means the world to me - it really does. :)